LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Cross Eyed Pig's Anthony Michael shared a mouth-watering recipe this morning.
Here's his recipe for a simple pork roast:
1. Sear the outside of a pork roast (8-10 pounds) after removing outside fat.
2. Sit it in a pot or dutch oven and smother it with Cavender's and coarse black pepper.
3. Cook until 160 degrees which is done but sliceable. Cook at 300 degrees.
4. Make up quarts of gravy and fresh mushrooms. Pour over roast until covered.
5. Cook until falling apart at 200 degrees.
6. Serve over rice and/or potatoes.