LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Parents, we know you're busy! But that doesn't mean you have to go through the drive-through every day.
Deanna Fleming with Catering Creation joined us on "THV 11 This Morning" with quick dinners for busy families.
Here's her take on French Bread Pizza:
1 loaf French bread
1 large jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce/pizza sauce
Crumbled sausage or ground beef
Cajun sausage, sliced thin and skillet sautéed
Sliced black olives
Fresh mushrooms sautéed in butter
Diced purple onion, red or green pepper (sauté with olive oil or sausage)
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic salt
4 cups mozzarella cheese
1. Slice French bread lengthwise. If bread it thick cut the thick part out gently and remove to make cheesy garlic bread later.
2. Spread sauce over both halves of the bread.
3. Sprinkle 1 tsp of Italian seasoning and 1/2 tsp of garlic salt over each half.
4. Layer with your favorite toppings
5. Bake in oven 10-15 minutes until seasonings are hot.
6. top each half with 2 cups of cheese and bake or broil until cheese is melted.
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Use removed pieces of bread. Butter each piece and sprinkle with garlic salt. Top with mozzarella and toast until melted.