LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - We give you the idea and you have the fun! Time now for our weekly list of five things to do this weekend.
1. "Magic Screams" is back - This annual Halloween festival starts Saturday at Magic Springs. For the next three weekends you'll can get spooked on one of the many rides, stock up on treats and showcase your creativity in the family costume contest. Three haunted houses with varying fear factor levels will also spook visitors.
2. Kayak Tour in Star City - Take a kayak tour in Star City tomorrow. Cane Creek Lake and Bayou Bartholomew are home to bald eagles, owls, ducks, woodpeckers, and all other kinds of birds.
On this kayak tour, a park interpreter will discuss the unique challenges and opportunities of bird-watching from a boat. No experience is necessary, but bring binoculars if you have them! Call (870) 628-4714 for more information.
3. Rockabilly Ride in Downtown Little Rock - Get ready for a day bikes, music, art and fun! It's the "rockabilly ride" tomorrow through downtown Little Rock.
It includes a bicycle art show, a build-off competition and silent auction. Meet at the River Market Pavilions at 1 p.m. to join in. Find more information at ChainWheel.com.
4. 28th Annual King Blues Festival - There's still time to catch some of the 28th annual King Biscuit Blues Festival in Historic Downtown Helena-West Helena.
It's one of the nation's foremost showcases of Blues Music and tens of thousands of enthusiasts from around the world gather to hear the best the blues world has to offer.
The festival runs through Saturday night.
5. Farm Day is Tomorrow at the Little Rock Zoo - If your child loves animals, be sure to check out Farm Day at the Little Rock Zoo tomorrow. Kids and adults will learn how to milk a cow.
You'll also hear farmer's market tips and tricks and see farm land water demonstrations. The event runs from 9 to 3.