HAMBURG, NY (WGRZ) - The Frontier school district is raising concern about a
disturbing trend among young people nationwide -- snorting Smarties
The alert comes after a group of students at Frontier
middle school were found sniffing the candy in powder form, thinking it
would give them a rush.
But, snorting or inhaling candy sugar, like Smarties does you no good and can only cause you problems.
To find out just what snorting a Smarties can do to you, go to the WGRZ website: http://on.kthv.com/1dc5WuC