LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Looking for something fun to do this weekend with your family? Check out our list of five things to do in Arkansas this weekend.
1. See eagles up close at Degray Lake -- It's your chance to see eagles in Arkansas up close! In its 35th year, Eagles Et Cetera give you a chance to see live birds of prey by joining an eagle tour. It's happening at DeGray Lake Resort State Park today through Sunday.
2. Last weekend for' Robots & Us' exhibit - This is the last weekend to check out the Robots and Us exhibit at the Museum of Discovery in Little Rock. It wraps up on Sunday. Visitors of all ages can compare sci-fi fantasies of robots with today's technical realities. The exhibit is very interactive and gives you the chance to try out new experiments.
3. Free Movies at Ron Robinson Theater - The grand opening of the Ron Robinson theater continues through tomorrow. The theater will be showing local short films from the first seven years of the Little Rock film festival. For the complete list of films they are showing, click here: http://www.cals.lib.ar.us/ron-robinson-theater.aspx
4. Grammy Awards on THV 11 Sunday Night - And Arkansas' own Barrett Baber is in Los Angeles for the Grammys! He was chosen out of hundreds of music acts to perform at a pre-Grammy event. He played last night for 45 minutes in front of crowd of 25-hundred at Club Nokia. On Sunday, CBS will post the performance at CBS.com. Also, THV's Ashley Blackstone spoke with Barrett over Skype about his time in L.A. You can watch here: http://www.thv11.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=3096916498001
Just a reminder, the Grammys air Sunday at 7 on THV 11!
5. Big Buck Classic This Weekend - This weekend is the 24th annual Relyance Bank Arkansas Big Buck Classic. Show times are Friday Jan. 24 from 1-9 p.m., and Jan. 25 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Jan. 26 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tickets are adults $10, children 5-12 are $5 and kids under 5 are free. Parking is free as well.