1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "Harlem Globe Trotters Watch and Win Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. resident of the State of Arkansas who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KTHV-TV ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., Verizon Arena, Harlem Globetrotters and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. If you or anyone in your household has won a prize with an ARV that exceeds $200 in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 4:59 a.m. (C.T.) on Monday, February 17, 2014 and end at 6:59 a.m. (C.T.) on Friday February 21, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Enter by watching the "THV 11 This Morning" show on KTHV from 4:59 a.m. (C.T.) through 6:59 a.m. (C.T.) each weekday (Monday through Friday) morning during the Sweepstakes Period. When the Sponsor broadcasts the official "call now" announcement, the 11th caller received at 888-848-6397 will become the winner for that weekday, provided that the caller meets the eligibility requirements stated in these Official Rules. Maximum one (1) entry per person. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected entries or failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including without limitation, malfunctioning of any telephone connection, network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. During the Sweepstakes Period the 11th caller received after the "call now" period each day will be the winner. There will be a total of one (1) winner per day for a total of five (5) winners.
5. Prizes and Odds. Each of the five (5) winners will receive a Family Four Pack of tickets to The Harlem Globetrotters Basketball Game at Verizon Arena (1 Verizon Arena Way, North Little Rock, AR 72114) on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. (C.T.) (ARV: $108.00). Winners and his or her guests must redeem the tickets for the same concert on the same date.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be confirmed at the time their call is received and designated as the 11th caller by Sponsor. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit KTHV-TV offices at 720 South Izard Street, Little Rock Arkansas 72201 during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. (C.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) weekdays and valid photo identification may be required. Winner may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning, of any telephone connection, network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of Verizon Arena, or The Harlem Globetrotters, including cancellations or schedule changes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The "Harlem Globetrotters Watch and Win" Sweepstakes is sponsored by KTHV-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after March 3, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), "Harlem Globetrotters Watch and Win Sweepstakes, 720 South Izard Street, Little Rock Arkansas 72201. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Kenny Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-244-4511.