Cooler than average temperatures this week.
A company said it has faced challenges since seeking approval to put a care ...
Heated words Monday night between people attending
an educational seminar and ...
The No. 24 Arkansas baseball team (21-13) raced out to an early lead Wednesday ...
Due to the threat of inclement weather, Arkansas baseball's series opener with ...
Many people don't realize that adults who were born with a congenital heart defect need to see a pediatric cardiologist. Adult cardiologists aren't trained to care for the special issues associated with congenital heart defects.
MORE HEALTH & MEDICINE»
If you're one of those people at the grocery store who only reads the front label on food packages, listen up. You might not have a ...
Imagine being told you need a kidney transplant. Then you learn your spouse needs one too. What are the odds? It happened to one ...
No matter what the question, no one can stump Dr. T. Glenn Pait with UAMS. He's cracking open up his medical mailbag to answer your ...
What many commuters choking on smog have long suspected has finally been scientifically validated: air pollution causes lung cancer.
If you wake with puffy eyes, here are 6 easy ways to get rid of them fast.
A 22-year-old mother of three was arrested and charged after deputies said she threw her nine-month-old son in the garbage.
According to Arkansas State Police, missing runaway Terrell Holloway has been found and he is safe. He is being transported to Arkansas Childrens' Hospital for medical Evaluation.
The man behind a three-day prison escape is now sitting behind bars again.
Four years after a Little Rock business man disappears, possible steps towards an answer surface in Faulkner County.
A new magazine has just hit the streets of Little Rock. But it's not you average home decor or fashion weekly. It's called The Slammer.
Stars Matthew McConaughey and Reese Witherspoon are confirmed to be filming a movie in Stuttgart, Arkansas.
Two people were killed Sunday morning in a head-on accident in the 9200 block of Stagecoach Road.
University of Central Arkansas leaders say a student who was found dead in a dorm bathroom Wednesday died of a ruptured cerebral aneurysm.
Add THV 11 on your favorite social networking site and stay connected and up to the minute on the latest news.
Check the latest news, sports, weather and more on your phone or mobile device.