Volunteers are needed to help spruce up Baseline Elementary School during Make a Difference Day on Sat., Oct. 27th.
Projects for Make a Difference Day
Saturday, October 27, 2012
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Project One: Improving Grounds at Baseline Elementary School in Little Rock
• Weed, mulch, and replant flowers in the front of the building
• Cut down and haul off pine trees
• Repaint the basketball court
• Sod and seed the playground area
• Remove existing handicap ramp and build a new one
• Install an awning at the main door
• Paint the brick exterior
• Restripe the parking lot
• Repaint 'Baseline Elementary' letters on the building
• Remove shrubs obstructing views in front of fence at front exit
• Create an outdoor classroom
• Create an outdoor vegetable garden
• Purchase trash cans for the outdoor playground area
• Build or purchase a picnic table for outside
• Build or purchase volleyball poles and net
• Purchase door mats - preferably with the school name, logo, or mascot imprinted
Click here to sign up to work at Baseline Elementary School! We appreciate your support in this year's Make a Difference Day!
Click here to go back to the Make a Difference Day main page.