LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- No matter what the question, no one can stump Dr. T. Glenn Pait with UAMS. He's looking back on 2012 and revealing his top 6 questions from the medical mailbag.
6. During the Olympics many athletes wore special tape. I was told this is a muscle tape that allows them to improve their function. Do you think it's a good idea to use this tape?
5. I'm a smoker and would like to quit. Do you know of foods that make it easier to quit smoking? Is there a diet for smokers?
4. My husband is a smoker. He's tried to quit, he can't and doesn't want to quit smoking. Are there any special vitamins he can take because he's a smoker?
3. I just had a new baby and my husband says I'm more absent-minded than before the baby. Is "Mommy Brain" a real thing?
2. I heard you make a statement that computer keyboards are dirtier than a public toilet. It made me think - how dirty are our smart phones?
And Dr. Pait's number one question of 2012 is...
1. I've watched those commercials of a man dressed like a woman who says "Come on down to the Fat Loss Center." Is this legitimate and can you lose weight this way?
Click on the video to hear his answers. And if you have a question for Dr. Pait, you can send it to email@example.com.