LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Here are the top 5 most-viewed news stories on todaysthv.com for the week:
1. Man jumps from 67/167 overpass
Jacksonville police said a man jumped off the James Street overpass landing on 67/167 where he was struck by a vehicle.
2. Watch Live: Asteroid to nearly pass by Earth
Small near-Earth asteroid 2012 DA14 will pass very close to Earth on February 15, so close that it will pass inside the ring of geosynchronous weather and communications satellites.
3. Two big changes could be coming to child support laws
Changes are coming to child support laws in Arkansas as two separate pieces of legislation move forward at the State Capitol.
4. Investigation underway in early morning homicide
State police want to hear from anyone who was passing through Conway along Interstate 40 early Sunday morning.
5. Dumas community supports injured child Ryan Smith after skiing accident in Colorado
The family of Ryan Smith is receiving an outpouring of support from their hometown of Dumas, after the 7-year-old ran into a tree limb during a skiing accident in Colorado.