LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- With social media becoming more and more widespread for children and adults, parents not only need to monitor their children's behavior. They need to watch their own. Often friends on Facebook can also be foes.
Here are some social media no-no's to help you remember you're a parent and an adult.
1. Do not post pictures of yourself or others that are suggestive.
2. Be careful about friending your children's friends.
3. Do not post personal details.
4. Do not poster your children's personal information.
5. Do not drink and use social media.
For more information on what you can do to monitor yourself on social media, Heather Bennett stopped by THV11 Studios to help. you can listen to what she had to say in the video attached to this story.
You can also read more about this topic on page 58 in the May issue of Little Rock Family.