LITTLE ROCK, ark. (KTHV) - A Grandparent and grandchild relationship is so special. Grandparents often treasure those moments they can babysit while parents go on a night out.
There are a few things to help grandparents consider before they have the grand babies over. Little Rock Family editor Heather Bennett came to THV11 Studios to share some pointers to help grandparents feel more equipped to babysit in these times.
1. Evaluate health and stamina first.
2. Childproof your home.
3. Know how to use current technology and baby equipment.
4. Make sure all medications are stowed properly.
5. Make sure you know how to administer children's medication.
6. Plan activities.
7. Honor parent wishes/discipline/routines.
8. Keep communication lines open.
For more information on this story, watch the video attached to this story to take a look at the Little Rock Family website: http://on.kthv.com/13DJ81X