Have a couple of million dollars to spend on holiday gifts?
We all can dream --- with the help of Neiman Marcus. The luxury retailer has unveiled some unique and extravagant "fantasy gifts" in its 87th annual Christmas Book. This year's edition features:
• Diamonds, of course, complete with an experience. For $1.85 million, the "Forevermark ultimate diamond experience" owner will "explore the diamond's journey" with a trip to London. Then, they'll take a boat to the Namibia coast where the diamond was discovered on the ocean's floor, explore the rough diamond sorting house before ending in New York to visit the diamond ring's designers.
• The custom Neiman Marcus 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish Volante car, one of only 10 in the world ($344,500).
• Indian Larry's "Wild Child" motorcycle from the Discovery Channel Biker Build-Off series ($80,000).
• The Glass House Experience in famed architect Philip Johnson's New Canaan, Conn., structure ($30,000).
• An "ultimate outdoor entertainment system," where owners can click a button and their state-of-the-art audio-visual experience will come out of the ground outdoors ($1.5 million).
And yes, there are some more realistic options to peruse - but let's save that until after Halloween, no?