LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- We're getting you ready for the weekend with a list of of 5 things to do in Arkansas this weekend.
1. Middle school & teen nights at LR Trampoline Park - It's middle school night at the Altitude Trampoline Park in west Little Rock. From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. kids ages 10 to 13 can jump with their friends! Then on Saturday it's teen night. This runs from 7 to 10 for ages 13 to 17.
2. New exhibit opens at Clinton Center - A new exhibit opens at the Clinton Presidential Center Saturday. It includes a historic timeline of famous acts of terror that happened on American soil and also features displays of the Klu Klux Clan, and 9-11 exhibits. It's recommended for children 11 and older.
3. Find out if all bears eat honey - Do all bears like to eat honey? And are owls really wise? You can learn the answers and more Sunday at 2 at the Nature center in downtown Little Rock. This event is perfect for kids and it's free. Wildlife experts will compare Pooh, Rabbit, Piglet and Owl with some of their real life counterparts found in Arkansas.
4. Bridal Fair is Sunday at Statehouse Convention Center - The bridal fair is back for its 18th year sunday at the statehouse convention center. Tickets are $10 at the door and $7 in advance online. Over 200 vendors will be featured in addition to a fashion show and prizes! The bridal fair from runs from 12:30 to 5 p.m.
5. "Robots and Us" at the Museum of Discovery - Just a few days left to check out the "Robots and Us" at the Museum of Discovery in Little Rock. Kids can meet the lifelike intelligent machines. Families and children of all ages will learn and enjoy this fun exhibit. General admission is $10. Kids ages 1 to 12 are $8.