OLDIE WED CONTEST
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Oldie Wed Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years or older and residents of Arkansas. Employees and contractors of KTHV-TV ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., Celebrity Attractions, Robinson Center Music Hall, Cache Restaurant and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. If you or anyone in your household has won a prize with an ARV that exceeds $200 in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How To Enter. The Contest will begin at 4:59 a.m. (C.T.) on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 and end at 6:59 a.m. (C.T.) on Friday, February 14, 2014 (the "Contest Period") and consist of two (2) rounds. Entries must be received during Round One, which begins at 4:59 a.m. (C.T.) on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 and ends at 6:59 a.m. (C.T.) Thursday, February 13, 2014 (the "Contest Entry Round"). Round Two begins at 5:59 a.m. (C.T.) on Friday, February 14, 2014 and ends at 6:59 a.m. (C.T.) Friday, February 14, 2014 (The "Contest Finalist Question and Answer Round").
Enter by watching the "THV 11 This Morning" show on KTHV from 4:59 a.m. (C.T.) through 6:59 a.m. (C.T.) each weekday (Tuesday through Thursday) morning during the Sweepstakes Period. When the Sponsor broadcasts the official "call now" announcement, the 11th caller received at 888-848-6397 will become the Finalist for that weekday, provided that the caller meets the eligibility requirements stated in these Official Rules. Maximum one (1) entry per person. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected entries or failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including without limitation, malfunctioning of any telephone connection, network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. Round One. On Tuesday, February 11, Wednesday, February 12 and Thursday February 13 during the Contest Period the 11th caller received after the "call now" period will be the Finalist for that day. There will be a total of three (3) finalists.
Round Two. During, Round Two, the Finalists' will each be represented by a married couple (the "Finalist Representative") to be selected by Sponsor. During the Sponsor's Morning Show Newscast from 5:59 a.m. (C.T.) to 6:59 a.m. (C.T.) on Friday, February 14, 2014, a moderator selected by Sponsor will ask each of the Finalist Representatives one (1) question relating to their marriage in two (2) separate rounds, one round directed to the wife and one round directed to the husband. One (1) point will be awarded for each answer that the husband and wife match, for a total of two (2) possible points to be awarded per Finalist. The Finalist that receives the highest number of points at the conclusion of the program will be the Grand Prize Winner. In the event of a tie among any of the Finalist Representatives, there will be a tie breaking question. If a tie still remains the grand prize winner will be randomly selected from among the tied entries by the Sponsor. Decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects.
5. Prizes and Odds. Each of the three (3) Finalists will receive two (2) tickets to the performance of Hair Let the Sun Shine In on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 7:30p.m. (C.T.) at Robinson Center Music Hall 426 West Markham Little Rock, Arkansas (ARV $100.00 per pair).
Each winner and his/her guest must redeem the tickets on the same date for the same performance.
The Finalist who was represented by the Grand Prize Winner will receive a gift certificate for dinner for two (2) at Cache Restaurant, 425 President Clinton Avenue, Little Rock, AR 72201 (ARV: $100.00) in addition to the Finalist prize. Grand Prize Winner must make reservations in advance by calling 501-850-0265, Holidays not included. Seating based on availability. Expiration date of the gift certificate: February 14, 2015
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Finalists will be confirmed at their time their call is received and designated as the 11th caller as Sponsor. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified and announced at the conclusion of Sponsor's "THV 11 Morning Show on Friday, February 14, 2014. Finalists and the Grand Prize Winner will also be notified during regular business hours at the phone number used when their call was received as the 11th caller. Failure to reach the Grand Prize Winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of the Grand Prize Winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes and an alternate winner may be selected. To claim prize, each of the Finalists and the Grand Prize Winner must personally visit KTHV-TV offices at 720 South Izard Street, Little Rock Arkansas 72201 during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. (C.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) weekdays within five (5) business days after notification and valid photo identification may be required. Winner may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning, of any telephone connection, network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules.
8. Copyright. By entering the Contest, each contestant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the contestant's submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each contestant further agrees that if his/her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsors may require.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The Oldie Wed Contest is sponsored by KTHV-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. You are providing your information to Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For the names of the winners (available after March 3, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.thv11.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), Oldie Wed Contest, 720 Izard St, Little Rock, AR 72201. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Kenny Allison at email@example.com, or 501-244-4511.