LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Families with kids entering the North Little Rock School District can begin registering for school this week. Here is all the info you need.
This year, a parent or guardian must register their student on the designated day between August 5-9, 2013. Photo identification badges will be made of students that are present the day of registration.
Registration for Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors will be held at NLRHS West Campus:
Monday, August 5 12:00 - 7:00 Seniors
Tuesday, August 6 12:00 - 7:00 Juniors (makeup for seniors)
Wednesday, August 7 12:00 - 7:00 Sophomores (makeup for seniors & Juniors)
Registration for Freshman and the "Lets Get Started Party" will be held at the NLRHS Freshman Campus:
(Located behind Target in NLR (the former Lakewood Middle School)
Thursday, August 8 12:00 - 7:00 Freshman
(makeup for seniors, juniors, & sophomores at West Campus)
Friday, August 9 8:00 - 4:00
Makeup for all grades at NLRHS West Campus
Note: Parents may attend a day after their scheduled day, but not earlier. Parents with multiple high school children may register all students in one visit.School Choice and M-M students must register on their designated day.New students to the NLRSD will register between 8-4pm on August 1 & 2 at NLRHS West Campus.
What you will need to register:
· Proof of residence (current electric, gas, or water bill or a copy of your mortgage or lease)
· Social Security Number (Card preferred not required)
· Birth Certificate
· Shot record (only new students to the NLRSD)
Why do you have to register?
· The purpose of this registration is for the school district to gain current information for our system.
· We welcome all of our families; we must have current information in order to communicate with you.