Sample banner for Stuff the Sleigh 2013. (Photo: Pamela Keith)
Schools we need your help!
How would you help promote 'Stuff the Sleigh?' We love your creativity, and this year schools have the opportunity to express their creativity while helping to promote 'Stuff the Sleigh' at the same time!
Sign up to help with Stuff the Sleigh between Monday, November 11-Friday, November 22 then:
- Create a banner to use at your school to help encourage your school mates to donate to the cause!
- Place the banner on a wall, in a hallway on a door, wherever you want! Just use your imagination!
- Then, snap a digital photo of your creative banner, and submit it to email@example.com.
- You must collect at least 50 toys for your banner to be qualified for use.
- Email your 'creative banner' photo and number of toys collected to Tom at TBrannon@thv11.com between Nov. 11-Nov. 25.
- The deadline for digital photo entry is Monday, November 25th at 5 p.m.
- Toys need to be placed in large trash bags and delivered to one of the live locations listed below. All toys must be received by Friday, December 6th at 9:30 am.
Five banners will be selected to use on the THV11 Facebook page and the 'Stuff the Sleigh' web page each day. The first banner will be unveiled on Sunday, December 1st showcasing the school and its creativity along with the location of the live broadcast the following day. Jason and Alicen Bennett will decide which banners are to be used on the THV11 Facebook Page! All banners submitted will be seen on the THV11 web page!
When creating banners, you must include the name of your school, THV 11 and 'Stuff the Sleigh' ... the rest is up to you! Since these banners will be included on our THV11 Facebook page and 'Stuff the Sleigh' home page, please create 'horizontal' banners.
Live Broadcast Collection Locations and time:
Monday, December 2nd - Bryant Wal-Mart Super Center 5:00 am - until 9:30 am
Tuesday, December 3rd - Cabot Wal-Mart Super Center 5:00 am - until 9:30 am
Wednesday, December 4th - Sherwood Wal-Mart Super Center - 5:00 am until 9:30 am
Thursday, December 5th - Conway Wal-Mart Super Center - 5:00 am until 9:30 am
Friday, December 6th - Little Rock (Bowman Road) Wal-Mart Super Center - 5:00 am until 9:30 am