Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms and Lemon
Active Time: 5 min
Total Time: 30 min
2 bunches (about 2 1/2 lbs) asparagus, trimmed and cut in thirds or (3 pkgs Cleaned & Cut Asparagus [8 oz each])
1 pkg (4 oz) gourmet blend mushrooms
3 Tbsp Basting Oil
Freshly ground pepper
2 Tbsp Italian Classics Sicilian Lemon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Fleur de Sel
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
1. Toss asparagus, mushrooms, and basting oil in large bowl.
2. Spread in single layer on baking sheet. Season with freshly ground pepper.
3. Roast for 15 min. Remove from oven; turn vegetables over. Return to oven. Cook 10-12 min until asparagus is tender and mushrooms browned around the edges.
4. Transfer to clean serving platter. Drizzle with lemon oil and sprinkle with Fleur de Sel.
• If you are making this dish along with the lobster, place lobster in oven when vegetables return to oven in step 3.
• Use parchment or release foil to make clean-up easier.
Executive Chef Don Woods from Wegmans /