(Photo: Brent Drinkut, AP)
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- ACT tests for students in Pulaski County are cancelled Saturday due to possible winter weather.
Janet O'Neal with the Pulaski County Special School District said, "Due to inclement weather, all Pulaski County Special School District ACT Test Centers (Jacksonville High, Maumelle High, Mills High, North Pulaski High and Sylvan Hills High) will be closed on Saturday, February 8, 2014. The ACT requests students who need information about the rescheduling of the test should be directed to www.actstudent.org."
In addition to ACT cancellations, the three major school districts in the Little Rock metro area are adjusting their schedules due to possible winter weather.
The North Little Rock School District is closing school early Friday.
Communications specialist Shara Brazear said all athletic and extra-curricular activities scheduled for today and Saturday are cancelled.
NLRSD release times:
- Elementary schools will dismiss at 12 p.m.
- Middle schools will dismiss at 12:45 p.m.
- High schools will dismiss at 1:30 p.m.
The Little Rock School District will be dismissing schools early today.
LRSD release times:
- Elementary schools will dismiss at 1:15 p.m.
- Secondary schools will dismiss at 2:30 p.m.
- There will be no after-school CARE.
- All after-school activities and athletics cancelled.
For a full list of school closings/dismissals/cancellations, click here: http://on.kthv.com/1g6MlkC