CONWAY, Ark. (KTHV) - Faulkner County Sheriff's deputies arrested ten sex offenders during a recent "Sex Offender Round Up" event.
Operation Fall Sweep took place on October 9th and 10th, when deputies checked on the offenders' statuses.
The sheriff's office conducts sweeps like these about twice a year. During this time, they make sure the sex offenders are living where they are registered, check for any illegal weapons, and check their computers for any illegal material.
Capt. Matt Rice with the Faulkner County Sheriff's Office said there are 153 registered sex offenders in the county. Deputies were able to verify or make contact with 120 of them during Operation Fall Sweep. Over the course of both days, ten offenders were arrested for various reasons.
Those arrested are:
- Bryan Taylor Bolden DOB 4-11-1992 - Arrested and serving two days in jail for violating part of his probation.
- David Conley DOB 3-20-1968 - Arrested for 4 outstanding misdemeanor warrants out of Conway, Mayflower, Morrilton, & Maumelle.
- Harold Hugdahl DOB 9-27-1959 - Arrested for Felony-D Possession of Drug Paraphernalia to Ingest, Inhale, etc., Misd.-A Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Misd.-A Possession of Controlled Substance.
- David Troutman DOB 3-26-1977 - Arrested for Failure to Register as a Sex Offender which is a Class C Felony because he had moved his residence before notifying our agency.
- Sandy Lovett/Wheeler DOB 10-23-1977 - Arrested for an outstanding Felony Body Attachment for failure to pay child support.
- Nicholas Vickery DOB 3-19-1988 - Arrested for Failure to Register as a Sex Offender which is a Class C Felony because he had moved his residence before notifying our agency.
- Jason Bond DOB 9-11-1979 (Perry County Sex Offender) - Arrested for an outstanding absconder warrant from Parole Officer Levi Lovin for failure to register as a sex offender.
- Brian Bradberry DOB 3-3-1962 - Arrested for an outstanding Felony warrant for Theft of Property out of Polk County.
- Scott Rice DOB 3-19-82 - Arrested for an outstanding Absconder warrant from Probation & Parole.
- Brian Teague DOB 4-26-1978 - Arrested for an outstanding Misdemeanor Hot Check Warrant.