LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (Sept. 20, 2012) - Twice a year folks looking for a bargain on children's clothing flock to the Duck Duck Goose consignment event.
The Fall sale starts today, September 20 and runs through Saturday at the Arkansas State Fairgrounds's Hall of Industry.
Duck Duck Goose presents a family consignment sale featuring lightly used children's items at reduced prices. Whether you are shopping for children's clothing, baby equipment, furniture or toys, this shopping extravaganza is a one-stop shop.
Over 2,000 Arkansas families are planning to bring their quality children's spring/summer clothing to sell at bargain prices.
The sale opens today at 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. and Friday-Saturday, March 16-17 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. There is no cost to attend. Friday night's half-price sale runs from 7-9:30 p.m and admission is $3.
To have successful shopping experience, Duck Duck Goose recommends these tips:
- Know your kid's sizes, including shoe size and bring them written down.
- Leave your kids home, if possible.
- Bring a laundry basket or large tote bag to hold your items while you shop.
- Shop early, shop often! Going on the opening day will give you a better chance of finding items that are on your wish list.
- Shop re-stock Friday, new items come in between 8:00 a.m. and noon each Friday.
While cash is the preffered method of payment, checks, debit cards, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover will be accepted (with a valid driver's license).
THV's Alyse Eady got a preview of some of the items you'll find at Duck Duck Goose on 'THV This Morning'. Click on the THVideo!
(Source: Duck Duck Goose)