No-bake Oreo cheesecake in a jar. (Photo: Lindsey Tugman/THV 11 News)
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Anthony Michael had the morning off, but he didn't want to let today pass by without you getting a delicious recipe idea.
His partner at the Cross Eyed Pig, Michelle Upton, is joining us this morning with her recipe for an oreo cheescake that's so easy, it has even been described as sinfully delicious!
The perfect dish for unexpected guests and even Super Bowl parties.
No-bake Oreo cheesecake in a jar
15-20 Oreo cookies, roughly chopped
8 ounces low fat cream cheese at room temperature
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
8 ounces low fat Cool Whip
8 four ounce jam jars
1. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
2. Gently stir in the Cool Whip and 3/4's of the chopped cookies
3. Scoop even amounts of the mixture into the jars.
4. Top each one with the remaining chopped cookies
5. Screw the lids onto the jars and refrigerate for at least four hours.
Can be kept for up to five days.