LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- THV 11 is working for you this morning. Ladies, here are 5 ways to fight fine lines and reduce those tiny wrinkles from Good Housekeeping.
1. Start with a serum. It has a higher concentration of wrinkle fighters than a lotion or cream. One with vitamin-C will also help stimulate collagen production.
2. Camouflage lines. Crow's feet and laugh lines are especially aging. For the biggest youth boost, target them with a temporary filler. For best results, dab it on several times a day.
3. Use the dermatology favorite. Retinoids are gold-standard wrinkle zappers. If you develop redness or flaking, mix a pea-size dab of the retinoid with an equal amount of regular moisturizer. Or, for especially sensitive skin, apply moisturizer underneath.
4. Lay the right base. Skip cream foundations because they tend to cake and crease easily on less-than-perfect skin. Stick with a lightweight liquid formula and use a brush to dab it on. Also, avoid long brush-strokes, which can leave marks similar to fine lines.
5. Skip lipstick. Swapping lipstick for gloss can help hide fine lines on your lips. The gel-like consistency fills them in, and because it sits on top of your lips, it won't look like it's creasing. Lipsticks, especially matte ones, settle into lines.