LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- How often do you walk into your doctor's office with a list of pressing health questions, only to forget them as soon as you put on the gown?
Many women can relate so Monday morning we answered some of the most asked women's health questions.
Dr. Kay Chandler from Cornerstone Clinic for Women stopped by "THV 11 This Morning" to answer the top five women's health questions.
The questions she answered are:
- I've suffered from severe PMS for years and it's getting worse. Are there natural ways for me to get it under control?
- My doctor told me I have thinning bones (osteopenia) but I have concerns about taking calcium supplements. What are your bone-strengthening recommendations in light of new research on calcium supplements being linked to heart attacks?
- Monthly hormonal fluctuations are driving me crazy. Are there dietary changes I can make that will help balance my hormones?
- What is your advice when it comes to hormone replacement therapy: take it or leave it?
- My work and family schedule is killing my sex drive. What can I do to lift my libido?
To read more from Dr. Chandler, check out her blog askdoctorkay.com