LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- One of the most popular New Year's resolutions is to lose weight. That's evident right now as crowds head to fitness centers looking to work off pounds that may have been put on during the holidays.
Deputy Attorney General Jim Depriest joined us on "THV 11 This Morning" to share these tips:
- Make sure everything is included in the contract
- Consider joining a gym for a short time period
- Ask for a free trial membership
- Visit a gym during the hours that you'd normally work out
- Ask about trainer's qualifications
- Know the club's capacity